Little effect on pH
UV protected (stabilised)
– These stabilised chlorine granules are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce free active chlorine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
Powder for increasing total alkalinity
-Test the total alkalinity level of the spa water and if it is below 80mg/l (ppm) use
Arctic Spas Perfect Balance to increase the level.
Powder for increasing pH
– Test the pH of your spa water and if it is below 7.2, use Arctic Spas Adjust Up to raise it.
– Arctic Spa Surface Cleaner is a highly effective liquid cleaner used to remove oils and greases around the spa waterline. It should also be used to clean the whole spa surface every time the spa is drained and re-filled.
– To control and prevent foaming in spa water
Arctic Spas Foam Dissolver has been especially formulated for use in spas to prevent foaming.
Filter Restore Liquid Removes oils & greases – Debris and grease can quickly accumulate on filter cartridge elements impairing performance. Arctic Spas Filter Restore is used to remove oils and greases from spa cartridge filters, restoring filter efficiency.
Clarifier Liquid Clears cloudy water – For adding lustre and clarity to spa water Spa Sparkle is a highly effective spa water polisher that collects small particles together for removal by the cartridge
Best Defence Liquid Initial & weekly dose – Best Defence will prevent scale deposits caused by mineral precipitation which can build up rapidly on spa surfaces due to high water temperatures.
Small Chlorine Tabs
Rapid Filter Clean
Quickly removes grease & oils
Convenient trigger spray application
For use with hot tub and splasher pool cartridges
– Use Arctic Spas Rapid Filter Clean as part of a regular cleaning routine for hot tub and splasher pool filter cartridges.
Use on a fortnightly basis or more frequently if the hot tub/pool sees heavy use.